Posted January 13, 2013

Carrie Dunham

Carrie Dunham

I found this article and thought I'd share some of these motivational quotes:
http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/12-great-motivational-quotes-for-2013.html?nav=pop

My favorite is "The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear." - Brian Tracy

Feel free to share other one that help motivate you.

Posted January 13, 2013

Valeska van Vliet

Valeska van Vliet

"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."
Napoleon Hill

Posted January 13, 2013

Mary-Alice Miller

Mary-Alice Miller

Posted January 13, 2013 by Valeska van Vliet

"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."
Napoleon Hill

I love that one too!

Posted January 15, 2013

Sumner M. Davenport

Sumner M. Davenport

"Struggle ends where commitment begins" Sumner M. Davenport

Posted January 16, 2013

Derek Harris MBA

Derek Harris MBA

I love that Brian Tracy quote; it brought back memories of a group of guys I used to mountainbike with. We had a phrase that we would remind each other of at the beginning of rides: "don't stare-down the rock." The point is that you will go where you focus, and if your focus is on a rock that is an obstacle, you will hit it. That advice is the point I get from Brian Tracy: if you focus on what you fear, that is where you will end up.

Posted January 16, 2013

Mary-Alice Miller

Mary-Alice Miller

Derek, that is an awesome story! I completely agree that you go where you focus. I am big into skiing and particularly love skiing in the woods. I have been skiing in the woods virtually my whole life so don't give it much thought. Last year I brought a friend into the woods and she panicked. She immediately focused on all the trees. It was such a different perspective. I have always just focused on the spaces between the trees. It was eye opening. I've never thought on applying those same concepts to entrepreneurship. It's so easy to focus on your fears and set backs, but I like your point... if you want to succeed, focus on where you are looking to go and the positives.

Posted January 20, 2013

Crystal Kadakia

Crystal Kadakia

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful." - Alan Cohen

In an effort to simplify our core offering, the mosaicHUB Forum has been replaced with Answers.