So now that the New Year is here, are you the resolution type? Is it now or never, or is the beginning of a new year just another day?
Happy New Year to all and may 2017 be one of the most uplifting, opportunity-filled years of your life. So now that the New Year is here, are you the resolution type? Is it now or never, or is the beginning of a new year just another day?
It is said that the success rate for New Year's resolutions is pretty poor; so when it comes to your business the resolution thing is probably not a wise choice after all. In any event there's no time like the present to take an inventory of where you are and where you would like to be. Books have been written on the subject of planning, gap analysis and the like but just a few quick tips:
- Review and assess your high-level goals
- Identify your short-comings and accomplishments with respect to the high-level goals
- Resolve to sustain the good that arises from the accomplishments
- Commit to resolving the short-comings
- Applaud yourself and your team for committing to the task of sustained success
Treat every day as if it was New Years’ Day. Every day is another day to make the best of everything you've got!